What is the Fix-It Plan?
Home Maintenance requires regular attention and can be overwhelming. Let us help!
Our Fix-It Plan takes the stress out of planning by automating your maintenance needs. We offer three Tiers of service. Here's how it works:
- Pay monthly for a Tier of Handyman Pro home maintenance services.
- We will arrange a time to come out for 2 hours and take care of your maintenance needs. We have a recommended Monthly Breakdown to ensure all bases are covered.
The Fix-It Plan also discounts the normal hourly cost of our professional home maintenance and repair services.
This hands-off, automatic approach to home maintenance avoids the hidden costs of deferred maintenance.
- Worry-free automatic home maintenance
- Eliminate hidden expenses of major maintenance problems caused by neglecting regular maintenance
- Prevent buildup of dirt and rot
- Preserve your home's structure
- Solve problems before you notice them
- Save money with discounted hourly rates
When you choose Handyman Pro, your repair or maintenance projects will be completed by craftsmen who are licensed, bonded, and insured. We back our work with a two-year warranty, so you can trust that our work will last. We know what homeowners expect from a home repair company!
When you need residential or commercial services, call Handyman Pro! Schedule your free quote with our Pros today!
Monthly Maintenance Plan
A suggested checklist for your monthly maintenance needs*
Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Vacuum your refrigerator coils.
Inspect, change out HVAC filters.
Test your water heater's pressure relief valve.
- Check all locks and deadbolts on your doors and windows.
- Check all electrical elements (GFI, outlets, and switches)
- Inspect your home's exterior for wood rot damage.
- De-Winterize exterior water valves and lines.
- Inspect basement and crawl spaces for moisture and mold.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Inspect, change out HVAC filters.
- Check gutters and other exterior drainage.
- Inspect & repair roofing for leaks and loose shingles.
- Inspect & repair exterior vegetation around home for encroachment.
- Inspect & repair exterior caulking around windows, doors and other trim items.
- Check & clean dryer vent, other exhaust vents to home exterior.
- Inspect plumbing for leaks, clean aerators on faucets.
- Check & repair all weather stripping.